08 March 2010

You Got That Something

I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand


I think this is my favorite song from The Beatles, but I'm not sure. It's seriously impossible to choose a favorite song. I don't even know all their songs so that answer wouldn't be completely honest. I was supposed to get a bunch of their albums from my dad but I didn't. Oops. Maybe when their anthology is cheaper I'll buy it, but for now I'll be satisfied with the albums that I have.


So today was pretty interesting. I actually woke up before 6! I figured that I would need the coffee so I made some. A little too strong, but I won't complain. Since I hadn't eaten anything before that or during first block I started to get really shaky and antsy. Then the headache came and it was just terrible. I cold barely concentrate on anything in second block. As if there's any need to pay attention in seminar anymore. All that stupid, pointless Hawaiian shit that we're learning is taking away from time that all of us need for doing scholarships. I fucking that. I hate Kumu Ulu and how she can't even pronounce Casey's name properly. And how she always thinks I say "Can I go to the bathroom?" wrong in Hawaiian. I say it correctly! She just needs to open her fucking ears. So after second block I wen to Hawaiian and dropped my shit off and went straight to the health room. I should have slept but I couldn't because my mind just started racing. Which always happens to me. When ever my mind should be clear so I can relax I just start thinking about the dumbest shit and I can't stop. I try but my mind wanders to different places and just keeps traveling. Just like when I went to get a hot rock massage, I should have fallen asleep because it was just that amazing. But no, my mind just started racing and I kept telling myself to clear my head, as if that worked. Its just like when you know you're not supposed to be doing something it makes you want to do it even more. Like in Ms. Haina's class, songs always pop in my head and I want to sing them. But no one should hear that because they would die. I am the worst singer I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment