18 March 2010

St. Patty's hasn't been lucky for this leprochaun

So it is official, I have the worst luck in the world. I wish the movie "Just My Luck" would happen to me so I could trade my terrible luck with someone. That would pretty much be super fucking awesome.
Today is pretty much wasted because we slept all fucking day and I'm waiting for my phone to come to Taena's apartment. I'm just laying down blasting music hoping for a knock at the door so I can leave. I wish that I could have gone to Hollywood with her since I've only seen it twice, at night. Before Dance and Delicious. It seems pretty cool, but I wish I could actually walk around instead of just head to the club. Nothing is ever as it seems though, and my expectations are just too fucking high and I hate that about myself. I don't even know why they're so high. I don't even have anything that truly matches those standards. Like last night was the first time that I saw a really cute guy. Too bad he was gay. Such a bummer! I hate when that happens.
Yesterday we went to sleep at like 8am because we spent the whole night singing to old ass music and screaming our heads off. Alex said that he could hear us screaming from the elevator which is actually pretty far away. That's so funny. I wish I could have heard us. Or that my camera had batteries so I could have recorded us singing. It would have made for a hell of a good laugh later. But not the reason we were singing for. I don't even wanna think about it or how much money it's gonna cost. Or how hard my mom is gonna kick my ass for this and how long I'm gonna be grounded for. Seriously felt like dying that night. I wanted to jump out the window. It would have felt really good to just fucking die. I couldn't even cry. That shit is so annoying.
After sleeping for way too long I ate some food and waited for Taena to come back while Alex left to go do some things.
When Taena came back I met Octavio, he's such a cutie! And really open and social, I love it. We went to Cole's to get some food. I got the grilled cheese which was reccomended by everyone. It was really good but wicked oily. Kinda made my stomach hurt. And I wasn't even that hungry and it was really big. Hah! I got that with a coke which was three mother fucking dollars! 3! For a soda! That is so dumb! We stayed there afor a while to talk about Octavio's troubles. Gay boys have so much drama, lesbians too! It's so crazy. I learned this: sex first; romance later. Our waiter was so fucking weird. Leaning on our table and being extremely intrusive. I hate waiters like that. I didn't even leave him a tip. Oh well... After we left we walked to a wine store bought Primo! I'm not a beer fan but we just had to get it since it was the last one and it's Hawaiian beer. The 6 pack was fucking $10! So crazy. I wish everything was free. Walked back to the Alexandria opened up the beer which just so happened to be twist offs and we tried to open them with lighters. Hah! We're stupid. Nico and Alfredo came over. Nico had a blunt which was tiny so I didn't ask for any. But I wish I did because we shared the rest of our beer. And being sober is really fucking annoying right now. Nico and Alfredo left after a bit and we walked to get some wine from the same store. Octavio left. We dropped Brenna off after a while.
Then we waited because we had nothing to do. Taena and I walked to the store to get a wine opener but we didn't even get one just chips and water. The cashier was so drunk, he was like, "Give me some love." I wish I was like that right now. haha. Walked back to the apartment and waited and waited. Then we decided that we would go to Delicious at Arena. Every Wednesday it's ghetto and gay! I wasn't too sure beacuse Taena and Alex were gonna drink. And I was paranoid. But I went anyways. It was alright in the begining but the music started to get shitty. And there was not any cute people! So maddening! It was fucking hot in there I wanted to just buy ten waters and pour them all over myself. But that would be $40 wasted beacause I'd be hot ten minutes after. When we left we saw Selena, a girl that hates Taena and fucking Alex called her out. So DUUUUUMB! I don't even know her and I knew that she was pissed. And Taena was really fucking mad, I was too. What if she just fucking ran at us and jumped us. Fucking dumb.
I still need to go shopping. DAH!
I'm running out of things to talk about.
Dance at Arena was pretty cool, but it was empty. Such a disappointment and I wasn't drunk. Even bigger disappointment. No cuties. FAIL of a night basically.
mmmmmmmmmmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment