14 March 2010

Spring Break 2010

So basically I have no idea where to begin about tonight. I truly believed that it would just be a good time with friends hanging out.
The first thing that pissed me off is that me and my mom cooked a shit ton of food and literally no one ate. That is so fucking annoying. Now I understand why adults would always make us kids eat when we were little at parties.
The second thing was people kept leaving. Like why the fuck!? Just stay at my house where I know that you're safe and not doing illegal shit. As if having all these people at my house drinking isn't illegal enough.
The third thing is that everyone was being way too fucking loud. Sure, I was really fucking loud too. But they all could have kept each other quiet so that we wouldn't wake my fucking neighbors up.
The fourth thing is that I barely got to drink tonight. Which is really fucking annoying because I wanted to be so drunk that I started dancing with everyone. And wake up with a hangover. Yes, I wanted to be so drunk that I have a hangover. How sad is that!? I haven't been drunk in a good way in such a fucking long time. But what ever I'm going to LA where I'm bound to get pretty fucked up.
The fifth and the last thing is the worst of it all. No need to even repeat it because I've gone over it way too many times in my head. And I don't think anyone really needs to know what happened.
Stupid shit.

2 comments:

juskaulani said...

:(
Sorry my love.
Just make you feel better I ate tons of french fries, those spring roll things and a vegi burger! (:
And I took care of part 5.

I hope LA treats you well! (:

Shelby said...

haha I wish people actually ate the food not just the snackssss
LA hasn't been too nice to me. :( grrr

Post a Comment