02 March 2010

Don't care what you think

You think I care?
You humans can't see what pretty music came to me
I see where you stand, I'm standing here
So count the fuse flaming with me, 1 2 3

I got holes in my shoes with nothing to lose. My hairs a mess but I ain't upset. So I am just sitting in Christian Ed, the most stupid pointless class ever. I swear this school is full of idiotic hypocrites. They preach that you have to believe and what the fuck ever, but they force this shit on you? How can someone believe in something when they are forced into it? That's not believing. That's just fucking fake. And I'm sick of pretending that I believe in God just to get a fucking grade. I shouldn't have to pretend that I believe in something I don't, I shouldn't have to write to someone who I know won't write back or do anything for me, and I certainly shouldn't have to try to please someone who I don't believe to exist. It's just fucking bull shit. A petition to ban Christian Ed would be hilarious!


So it looks like blogging is the shit ain't it? And I just jumped on the band wagon, and I'm probably gonna fall off soon. I can never keep these kinds of things up for a long time. But this might be different.


School is such a pain in the ass right now and I want it to be over. I want to be in LA already. I can't wait to go on the 14th. yee! And I'd like someone to do all of my scholarships and grants please. Whenever I start doing them I get overwhelmed and just close everything and go smoke a cigarette. It's so stressful! And I'm pretty much past my deadlines which is really fucking annoying. It's pretty much all my fault because I didn't read the letter from FiDM properly. So fuck me. I could place the blame on my mother for not filling out her taxes earlier, but oh well. Hopefully I can get money some other way. I wish there was some easy way to get free money besides robbing a bank, but that's not all that easy.
I just finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And I feel like a fucking mad man, all I can think about is the last movie and how I want to watch it already. I want to re-read the series again, over and over. I don't think I will ever love a book like I love Harry Potter. I want to live in London so I can use their accents and slangs. It's seriously brilliant! I always think about their slangs in my head but I never say them out loud. Makes me feel like a total weirdo but what ever.

I think Emma Watson is so damn gorgeous. Such a simple beauty, she doesn't need make up or anything. I wish I was like her. I love the fact that she is going to Brown. I wanna go to Rhode Island and stalk her!

Okaaaaaaaaayy this is getting fucking boring.

peace- in the Middle East

3 comments:

juskaulani said...

God shouldn't be forced on anyone. Screw that class, so irritating. Seminar in general is a waste of my time.

Shelby said...

Yeah.
I was just about to tell you everything that happened in Hawaiian. Like Kumu Kapulani telling us it's a waste of time.. then I remembered that you're in my class. haha

juskaulani said...

lol. So good, so good. (;

Post a Comment