15 March 2010

Daylight Savings

I was so confused when I got into LA because of daylight savings. Such strange yet smart concept..
And of course I lost my phone and I wasn't even here for a fucking hour! RIDICULOUS! I have felt so lost the whole day, it's so pathetic. Why are people so fucking attached to technology. I hate it.
So I ran into Taena's arms as soon as I got off the escalator and Alfredo was with her. He's so fucking cute. We waited for the bus, which is the place, where I presume, I lost my mother fucking phone. Then we caught the metro where I saw Spider Man! I wish I took a picture but I didn't want to grab my camera. Too lazy. We walked a few blocks to Taena's place dropped my shit off. Then I realized that my phone was gone. So we left to get some tacos but I lost my fucking appetite, I just got a horchata which is my new favorite drink. It's so delicious! I was pretty skeptical at first because it reminded me of that one Filipino drink with like fucking corn in it. Hah! After that we hiked over to Alfredos. Met Nico and Lary. And Zion! Fucking dog growled at me.
Their roof is so cool. I want my own personal roof. haha.
Taena had to do her paper so we left at like 5am.
Woke up at 9am.
Left by 10am.
And I still haven't taken a shower, mind you that it is 11:30pm. I feel gross haha.
Last night I was ssoo freeeeeezing in here. AGH!
Toured the school, met with Dee.
The end

0 comments:

Post a Comment