11 March 2010

Kalo Man

SSSooo.. Today we had to pound poi for seminar. It was so fucking stupid. Most people just stood around the whole time. And I'm pretty sure that not everyone's hands were clean while they were pounding. So I definitely was not going to eat food that touched my class mate's hands. And most definitely wasn't gonna take food from Kumu Ulu's hands. Fuck that! I don't doubt that some of her fucking arm hair got in the poi either. So fucking nasty.
In Hawaiian we had a celebration of life, it was pretty cool. Most people just put shitty things together. Like my program.. I totally forgot to put 'okinas and kahakos on words. Oh and I forgot to put people in. Hah! I'm stupid. Caitie and Ekolu were pretty funny. Caitie once again managed to get a song stuck in my head.
Advanced art was really annoying. I felt bi-polar. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment