18 May 2010

Oh Happy Day

Fuck yeah! I am so far past being sad for graduation I just want it to be over with. But I have soo much shit I still need to do for FIDM. ugh. I cannot wait to be rid of all this nonsense at school. The bullshit rules, stupid teachers, pointless classes, and stupid kids at school. Six years of all this shit has built up to a lot that I am just ready to be free of. I really don't think that I'm gonna miss all these people since they are super fucking annoying. How can they all just go to the same fucking shcool and see eachother every day. That's just fucking retarded. The point of college is to get away from people.
I am so fucking bored in class right now! But at least we're actually listening to good fucking music haha. Love DaftPunk, seriosuly. Hmmm, so I just took my first (of three) Englsih final and I'm pretty sure that I did not do great, at all. I would not be surprised if I get an F. Nothing made sense, there was pretty much no thesis, and I probably have one thousand grammar errors. Fuck mannnn I can't wait for all that shit to just be over.
I feel like I'm in a video game from the 90's right now. haha.
I'm gonna miss art classes though :( no more free supplies. I guess I should steal what I can right now. I don't wanna have to buy spray mount and pay for my printing or buy poster boards. Or have to get shit laminated and pay fucking $50! for a shitty kinkos job. Ugh! Seriously, kids here need to use the resources more. such a waste.. its actually pretty sad.
Anyways. i'm sick of writing. i just wanna sleep.

1 comments:

juskaulani said...

I'm totally excited for graduation too.
P.S. Nice grammar on, I'm sure spelling the word English incorrectly is a great vision into how well you did on your essay. ;P
Just kidding.

Post a Comment