02 May 2010

it's just my humble opinion

holy shit! this weekend has been so mother fucking boring. It is honestly retarded, I did absolutely nothing this weekend. Stayed home and did all of NOTHING!
I don't even know what the hell to write about. Maybe I'll just rant about everyone haha.
I have no idea if I said this in my other post but my whole month of May was planned out for me in all of 3 minutes last weekend. It was pretty much NOT awesome. It's my last fucking month of high school, I would rather spend it with my friends than my family. I fucking love them, but I will never ever ever be in high school again. Holy shit. I fucking hate this. My whole fucking high school career has been pretty lame. Nothing all that exciting. I want to shoot my foot. This is dumb. All of my junior year was pretty much spent on Oahu, beginning of senior year was with people I don't even go to school with, freshman and sophomore year was pretty good. But how fucking sad is it to day that my sophomore year in high school was the best year? But that's probably because thats when I started hanging out with Taena. I fucking miss that bitch. That's when my sould became tainted lol. Three more fucking weekends till I graduate. What the fuck!? I don't like this, not at all. I honestly don't even feel like I'm a senior. Graduation doesn't seem right at the moment. I am finally comfortable and I'm getting torn the fuck out of it. That is just not cool. But being immersed in something completely new is so exciting and terrifying all at the same time. Oh the joys of polar emotions. Being on my own is something I've always wanted and now that it's here why do I not want it? That is how everything in life is. It's only the chase that matters. There's no fun once you've gotten the prize. But what is the actual prize in life. What are we striving for in our life, not referring to career and money or anything material, when can we finally say that our life goal has been met? I have no idea what my life goal is. Yeah I wanna change the world, but too bad I'm a realist and I know that could never happen. One person cannot accomplish that. It takes a whole team of people, not just a team but thousands if not millions. Everyone has to work together.
Why the fuck am I talking about changing the world?
Anyways. I don't know what I want out of life, and what does life want out of me? If we're meant to do something why can't they just give us some kind of a plaque when we're born: 'you have to figure out how to make cell phones water proof'. Or some shit like that. 'you are going to make the best beer' haha that would be a great life mission. I honestly don't understand when people say "that's what god wants me to do" HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW!? because I don't think there is a transmitter between you and god in your head! if that is possible where the fuck would the fucking signal be coming from? You don't even know where the hell he is. Sure he's all around us, but how is he carrying all his transmitters to all your fucking brains? Yeah I don't think so. You all might just be crazy and keep telling yourselves things just to make yourself look good. Well it's not working. Whatever, I don't feel like writing about religion, too much of a touchy subject. Believe what you will.
Today I had the greatest epiphany EVER! Tegan & Sara = Taena & Shelby! Fucking love it! Taena and I need to make Tegan and Sara understand that we're all meant to be together because our parents chose the greatest names for all of us. FUCK FUCK FUCKING canNOT wait to see their gorgeous faces in person. I will not settle for anything except for the front row, just like everyone else who is gonna go. I need a concert. I love the energy of everyone being there for one reason. It just makes for a really good time except when fucking retards go there to hate on the band. How fucking immature is that?! Why would you spend money to hate on the band? Or a band member's mom!? That happened at the Taking Back Sunday concert. I was so pissed. I will probably starve because I'd rather spend money on concerts than food. As long as its my money I won't feel bad, but I will feel hungry. Money is the worlds BIGGEST problem. I hate it. I wish everything was free. Too bad Americans are stupid and spend money they don't have! Ron White has a perfect solution for it. I love how comedians are the most real and smart people. There are a lot of comedians I would rather have as president. But they all drink too much to take it seriously. I never really thought that Obama would be a good president and that is kinda apparent right now. I hate politics.
I don't know what else to write about. kbye

0 comments:

Post a Comment