27 April 2010

Aye Captain

So I totally didn't mean to publish that last post without stuff from last weekend. Man, I haven't update in what feels like eons! well from before the previous accidental post.
Anyways.. last weekend was super interesting.
Friday was opening night of the Senior art show. There was so much junk food I almost threw up because I ate so much. The strawberries that Toni made were like heaven! I would not mind have like 205760918 of them right now. I still can't believe that we actually pulled the show off. I honestly don't think it was that great, but at least it is finally over. And I can't believe that Mrs. Mason made up evaluate everyone's work and is going to show it to them! Aargh! I don't want people to see what I wrote, as if they can read it. I guess it's a good thing that I wrote really ugly.
So Saturday was Ho'olaulea which of course sucked. Nothing exciting except the Big Island Party Mix. So delicious! I worked my shift from 1 - 2. And I had like $20+ in scripts left over so I just bought a bunch of salad which I think I still might have. Fuck! Should have just bought a bunch of coffee instead. Oh well.
After Ho'olaulea I hung out at Joe's house for a little while. Then we picked up Kali and went to my house. Took a couple shots of sake which wasn't as bad as I remember it being. That's probably because I had a chaser. I actually kind of liked it with the chaser. But I doubt that I would actually drink it.. Picked up Mahea and had a super chill night. I love those kinds of nights way more that big parties. No drama and you can actually hear everyone. And you can see all the stupid things people do. I love it.
It was so funny how happy Mahea was because we smoked hookah and Joe bought her a pack.
Rule #32 Enjoy the Little Things
haha I love that movie.
me and kali being nerrrdy

Joe and Mahea not being able to handle

Coke and Captain, das it

lol

1 comments:

juskaulani said...

Love those pictures. <3

Post a Comment