02 April 2010

FUCK!

so my fucking life is over. i am in the deepest shit that i have ever, ever been in. and it's going to ruin the rest of my fucking life. i have no idea what to do, well i do but i know i can't. this fucking sucks. that night ruined my life. that is my one true regret. i want to take it all back. i wish i had never gone, i wish i said that i actually didn't want to go, and i wish i could fix this. i don't even know what to say to either of them. one would say, "well you should have thought about that before you decided to do that." and the other would say, "it doesn't matter that you have something else to do. we won't allow you to finish." fuck my life. i wish there was someone who could help me. but i don't even want to talk to anyone about this. fuck

2 comments:

juskaulani said...

yuck. I hope something works out.

mortui deum said...

sounds bad. hope you figure something out.

Post a Comment