25 June 2010

california dreamin

I don't even know where to begin.. Well for starters nothing much has been happening this summer. Been hanging out with Mr. Mellon a ton and he is a hell of a lot weirder than I would hve ever expected. Grad parties have been typical: crappy. The night of Desmond's grad party was one of the most random I have ever had in my life. Got to the party with a cup full of beer and kept making voodoos after that. Pretty delicious. Left close to 9 or 10, I don't even know. Mom said that she needed someone else to talk to. Since I knew who she was talking to Joe and I rushed back to my house so we could get our drink on with her. There was a huge debate about the Hawaiian Island's flowers. So Joe ended up calling Gabe and getting it sorted out. I think I was right about two of the flowers. Not too sure. Then we started talking about marketing.. I have had that talk with so many people in my back yard it is ridiculous. I don't remember what happened next but one of us went to sleep. Then more talking about random things. I brought out the cards and mom made Joe and me play speed. I won. Then mom played me, I lost. We played again, I won. After that we started playing 21 for the longest time. It was pretty funny how crappy I was. I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening. And it didn't help that I'm not the greatest player. Oh well. I think I won like 9 hands in a row. That was pretty awesome. Out of no where mom said that she wants a chilli cheese dog. So after a while we go to Zippy's at 3:30am. It was so funny. I had chicken katsu. I figured since I had chicken nuggest a couple days before I should just start eating chicken again. But it was waaaayyyy too oily so I could not finish it. I tried really, really hard but it was just too disgusting. I went to the bathroom because I felt like throwing up but there was piss in the toilet so I didn't. I could have easily flushed it but I would have felt way more disgusted throwing up in a public bathroom. EW!
The days have been getting way hotter and more humid than imaginable. So the showers have increased and gotten a lot colder. I could never take a cold shower and now I am taking one just about every afternoon. I could go for one right now and its only 11am. So ridiculous! Just like my never ending situation with college! UGH! I have no idea why this couldn't have been taken care of earlier. Such a pain in the ass. But hopefully with the help of Beth this will all be done very, very soon and I can stop worrying about me actually going to college. I cannot wait to leave this island! Even though I am going to be there a month early and I have no idea what I am going to do with myself. I'm sure that I will be able to find something to keep me occupied in LA. I am so excited to see my apartment. I really hope it is to die for as Taena claims. I just want to get off this damn rock already. I hope LA isn't hot when I move up. Just about two months left on this god forsaken rock and I am freeee! Sorta.
I am scared though. I'm going into a business that is booming right now, but so many students are studying Graphics right now. So what if there is no room for me in the business? I don't even know why I'm scared. I'm sure there will be plenty of oppourtunity.
I need to start arting again. I feel so, I don't even know how to explain it. I just want to fucking immerse myself in art right now.

Oooh and I know what I want for my first tattoo, but of course my mother had to fucking put me down about it. Saying that the meaning doesn't match me. When it does, she just doesn't know anything about me obviously. I am going to get it soooooonn I hope.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

do art again and show me!

Post a Comment